Thursday, December 07, 2006

Personal Revival Day 3

Parents who really love their children will discipline them if needed. God loves us so much more than parents can so He must also discipline us. Hosea 11 & 14 describe the process Israel had to endure in order to return to God. In my own life, God had to (and is continuing to do) discipline me and strip me down until there is nothing left of me. Then He comes and fills me with Himself. I have to admit that it is painful and hard but it is good at the same time. Does God need to bring you through the refining process in order to reveal Himself more through you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess who can look at your blog at work?

Joslynn Stakes said...

My guess would be Joey but then I have never been very good at guessing.

Anonymous said...

Yep.....but José is my alias, so lets keep that whole joey thing on the down low.