Saturday, January 03, 2009

Music Junkie

Hi. My name is Joslynn and I am addicted to music. While talking to my cousin over Christmas about my need for a bigger iPod (cause my nano is full), I discovered I am a music junkie. She asked me why I needed more music and I replied that I just did because I was addicted to music. Seriously, going into iTunes and browsing through music and making that glorious purchase is my drug of choice. There is a certain joy I feel getting new music or listening to an old album/song that I have not heard in a long time. I spend more of my life listening to music than anything else. Even when I am sleeping there is music playing. I would rather listen to music than watch TV. The only place I do not listen to music is work and then I usually try and fit it in there. At HBCS, there was always music playing in my classroom. My new favorite website is Pandora because I get to listen to new artist and feed my obsession. Most of my friends know of my addiction because whenever we have a conversation, I always have a song to relate to the topic no matter what it is. Most of my friends ask who the artist is playing and I usually know the answer. It is kinda sad at times. But I must say this, if I'm going to be addicted to something it might as well be as diverse and fun as music.

No comments: